Friday, August 29, 2008

Minnesota Weddings: Mill City Museum

I keep gathering wonderful ideas for weddings in Minnesota. Since Aaron and I are only having one wedding and we've already decided on a backyard affair, I thought I'd share whatever other ideas I pick up in the hopes that someone else will run with them.


When I visited the Mill City Museum a few weeks ago, I couldn't help thinking what a beautiful site it would be for a wedding. The combination of old brick and modern glass is stunning, and the courtyard has a wonderful view of the Mississippi River. Perfect for the couple looking for a nontraditional location!

The museum can be rented for a Saturday wedding in summer for $1500 - the courtyard is an extra $350, and can hold 130 guests. You can read more about it on Minnesota Wedding Minister, which also lists many other wonderful locations for weddings big and small.

No comments: